Saturday, February 22, 2014

February Birthdays

February is a busy month birthday-wise in my family. Because of this, we choose one day in which to celebrate them all (usually going out to eat).  My cousin and pseudo-daughter's birthday is the 2nd; my cousin and best friend (mother of my cousin whose birthday is the 2nd) just got married on the 8th; the 9th is my mom's birthday; the 11th is my mother-in-law's birthday; the 16th is one of my sister-in-law's birthday; another cousin's birthday is on the 18th; my other sister-in-law's birthday is the 22nd; my cousin (brother to the cousin who just got married) and lastly my grandfather has their birthdays on the 26th and 27th. It's one crazy busy month!

With the snow this year, I had time to make my mother's birthday present.  I modified an idea I found on Pinterest (love that website). I'm hoping she likes it. I'm attaching pictures. Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment