Monday, March 31, 2014

A couple of new blogs I am following ...

I tend to search the web for various blogs of interest and lately have been looking at those involving simplifying your life, being healthy and living a more Godly life.  My cousin sent some of these to me.  Others I just happened to find.  I really like them and think you should check them out!

For the Family

The Time Warp Wife

Every Day Health

Lysa Ter Keurst

Course, my favorite which I check every day (and which I have already linked to my blog), is

Little House Living

Also, I found another website showing the next of eagles.  These eggs have just hatched on Friday and this weekend.  The Berry College baby eagle is getting so big!  If you haven't been watching him, you need to look in on him.  He is getting a few feathers in!

Pittsburgh Eagle Cam

Berry College Eagle Cam


No comments:

Post a Comment